10.31.2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween weekend everyone!  What are your plans for the spooky weekend?  Well, for us, tonight was our church's Halloween party. People brought food, candy, there was a magic show, prizes for the best costumes (yours truly won one!), a candy walk, bingo, and lots of laughter and fun. In attendance were cowboys, pirates, angels, a witch, a zebra, a 1920s flapper, a nurse, two construction workers, Cat in the Hat, Sherlock Holmes, a hippie, serial murderer, a unicorn, a chef, a werewolf and others.  I'll give you a glimpse of my prize-winning outfit:



Fancy, huh?! It was pretty fun getting all decked out.

Tomorrow, on actual Halloween, I'll have to put my fringe and fishnets away, for the majority of the day will be a work day.  Mark is working on putting a new water line in (the trench through the front yard is already dug) and I'll be raking leaves, cleaning the house and doing load after never-ending load of laundry.  The evening will be spent (I hope!) passing out candy.  I am very excited to have trick-or-treaters for really the first time ever, but I have no idea if we'll have any.  I am prepared, though!!

I'll try my best to post some pictures of our exterior clean-up and Mark's trench tomorrow.  Until then,
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? We'd love to hear them!