8.21.2010

Antique Faire Awesomeness

Molly Mo's Antique Faire did not disappoint. I've decided that I'm going to it every year from now on. We had a great day and found a lot of treasures.



I got an AWESOME vintage kitchen scale!!  I. love. this. Not only is it cool looking, but it actually works!


I bought 3 cool amber bottles. Since I've had Cliff, I haven't been able to have plants in my house, but this is his test - two plants on a counter he can easily get to.  I found a glass amber tray that I had buried in a box and discovered that two of my small terracotta pots fit on it. I transplanted a couple of succulents and there you have it!  We'll see if he can resist eating them. (He laid by them and sniffed them for about 10 minutes earlier today...no chomping, though.)


I also bought a cutie-pie old wire basket. Perfect for fruit! Or...?

And last, but definitely not least, I found what I've been looking for FOR EVER.


A little white metal bistro set!!!! Once I make super cute seat cushions, it will be PERFECT! Goodbye old camping chairs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? We'd love to hear them!