8.30.2010

Estate Sale Sunday

Oh, we love us a good estate sale!!

Mark was looking for a chipper to help move our backyard cleanup along and lo an behold what did he find?


He got himself a nice chipper for only $60!! It was the last day of the estate sale and everything was 50% off so it was $125!  It was a great deal and works really good.

If you can believe it Mark was the big spender (that NEVER happens!).  I spent $2 and got two things: a mirror for my youth group's room and this:


A pretty, pretty chair that needs a little love.  I have been looking for a chair or stool of some kind to eventually sit at my old vanity that is in my bedroom, and I think for a whole buck, this one is going to do the trick.



I think it will be just lovely when its done.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Beth,
    when are you going to update this!? you haven't even posted pics of your kitchen ;)
    ~mel

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Comments? We'd love to hear them!