11.25.2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!  We are planning to go over to my sister-in-law's house for what I'm sure will be a wonderful dinner and a great time (along with a certain nephew's birthday celebration!).



Even though this has been a tough year for many families, it's so important to remember that there are things we can always be thankful for - and not just on Thanksgiving. I encourage you all to remember these things and if some of these "things" are people, tell/show them!!

Some of the things I'm thankful for this year are:

My hard-working husband
My loving family
My wonderful friends
My crazy kitty
The sale of our old house
My sweet in-laws for allowing us to live in their basement for 3 months
The purchase of our new house
Negative medical test results
Our jobs
A fabulous Hawaiian vacation
And last but not least, a God who promises not that we will have a trouble-free life, but that He will be by our side through whatever this life brings; a God who loves, forgives, and cares; a God who gave His only Son so that we may know life, and know it to the fullest.

For these things I am SO thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? We'd love to hear them!