12.02.2009

Let the decorating begin!

I am so ready to start decorating my house for Christmas!!  This weekend I hope to get some decorations up, but my only concern is a tree.  I have a cat that just might terrorize it to the point of destruction, so I don't know if a real tree or an artificial tree would be best.  Mr. H is voting for a real one and I really want one too, but I just don't want Cliff (the cat) to make us go insane trying to keep him from it. We don't want to end up looking like this!


(Yes, I realize he was chasing a kid and not chasing a kid because the kid was attacking the Christmas tree, but still, I could almost see us turning out like this if we decided to do battle with Cliff.)

Regardless, I'm going to drag my boxes up from the basement (including our exterior lights) and get ready to decorate this weekend!  I hope all of you have fun decorating your house for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? We'd love to hear them!