12.07.2009

Craigslist find



I bought these two chairs off craigslist this weekend! (Foreground and background)  They were cheap and cute and my plan is to reupholster them....myself!  I have an idea of what type of fabric I want and what I want to do, but I need to work up the nerve to do it.  I have a book that I'm going to use as a guide, and help from a friend, so it should be interesting!  I think that this project might wait until after Christmas, but who knows...it might be the perfect project for the week before Christmas when I'm not working!

You might remember, it was also my plan to have my living room curtains bought/made by Christmas.  Mark and I got some fabric samples this weekend and I'm still undecided on what to do.  So, that project has not been abandoned...it's just still in the decision phase.

By the way, Cliff loves our new chairs. They are his new favorite spots to lay.  I took this picture while we were decorating on Saturday.  So cute.



For those of you in Portland, stay warm! It's only 25 right now. Thirty degrees wasn't much of a high today. For those of you not in Portland, you're lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? We'd love to hear them!