5.14.2010

Plan for the weekend

This weekend is supposed to be nice and sunny and in the 70s, but we have another packed weekend of working on the house.  Here's my "what I hope to accomplish" list:

  1. Prime and paint the kitchen and hallway (white for now).
  2. Pick out hallway bathroom flooring/counter tile or stone (no, we still haven't decided this yet).
  3. Hang pantry door in kitchen. 
  4. Finish top of pony wall separating kitchen and dining room.
  5. Lay some plywood sub floor in the kitchen.
  6. ?? I'm sure that I'm forgetting something...
Other things:
  1. Bisque fire
  2. Go to Georgies and get some clay supplies.
  3. Go to LO's farmer's market - opening day tomorrow!!
  4. Grocery shopping
  5. Church
  6. ?? I'm sure that I'm forgetting something...like maybe having fun?
Until next week, here's a picture from Country Home:


Those are incredibly similar to our doors!  I can't wait to have a pantry I can fill up with food!!  I'm missing having a kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? We'd love to hear them!