6.23.2010

Living in construction zone

It's not glamorous. It's not fun. And it's definitely not romantic.

It's dirty, frustrating, crazy, and disorganized.

For those of you who know me, I like my house clean and organized. I don't do well in a disorganized house (especially not in a dirty one!), which is what I've been living in the last 6 months.  So, for a bit of fun, here are some pictures of what I've been living in. You will more than likely gasp, shriek, gag, possibly cry and maybe drop to your knees, thankful that your house really isn't as dirty as it could be.


My husband is of the school of thought that there is no sense in cleaning, because 5 minutes later it will just be dirty again.  That is hard for me, but it does keep me focused on getting stuff done rather than cleaning up.

I keep repeating to myself, "one more month...one more month!"  We're SO close to being done!

Heather, I hope you got a kick out of this!  :o)  Mom, don't cry. It won't look like this when you guys are up in a month...I PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? We'd love to hear them!