1.31.2010

Our Saturday

This is what we spent most of yesterday doing: sheetrocking (me), corners and some taping/mudding (Mark). Doesn't that sound like a fun Saturday?

Well, here are the pictures I took of our progress.  I added some descriptions to help you put it all together.  Enjoy!









The one thing that freaks me out is under all that white powder and dust, sheetrock and tools are my wood floors!  We plan on refinishing them once all the other remodeling is done, but yikes! They were bad before, I hope we don't ruin them to a point that is beyond repair!

Ok, freak out over.

We made a Home Depot stop (we probably go there 4 times a week) today after church and Mark got what he needs to begin and finish all the mudding and taping. His goal is to get that done this week as his work is a bit slow. I love when remodeling moves quickly! Let's hope it keeps up!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? We'd love to hear them!